Questions about improving your career, applying for new positions and testing.

Civil Service Exams

Applicants interested in applying for civil service positions with the University must fill out an Application for Employment and request a Civil Service Exam. Please go to UIC Jobs to complete an application.  You will be able to request a Civil Service exam on-line once you have completed an application for employment. You may also contact UIC Human Resources regarding your testing questions at (312) 996-6608 

Applying for Positions

Professional Development